Agile Value Requirements
Göteborg Sweden - June 10th. and 11th. 2019 - 2 full days.
Instructor: Kai Gilb
If you prefer to pay by invoice,
sign up by emailing us at [email protected]
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Deliver Value First
- separate the outcomes from the designs/solutions/architecture.
- separate the outcomes into useful types
- place the outcome into its correct level (business, stakeholder, product, sub-product, solution -level)
- treat each outcome type requirement in a way that is best suited for that type. A technical solution, a function, and a product value needs to be handled entirely differently.
- write the product values, so they accurately represent the outcome values the users, project sponsors, and the other stakeholders hold as a success.
- write the product values, so they are useful for product owners, engineers, and architects to prioritize towards success.
- write the product values so the developers can develop towards them and testers can test them.
- write the product values so they can be delivered to appropriate users.
And much much more.
1. We have also added Weekly Principles with Tom & Kai Gilb. You will get immediate access; you can begin seeing the principles right away.
And then every week before and after the workshop you will get new principle presented. This drip of wisdom is great to get you ready for the workshop, and after the workshop keeps you motivated and in continual learning mode. The principles you will learn here are unique, top class, time-proven principles.
Sign up for the class now and begin learning insightful project management skills right away through video presentations of project success principles.
2. Competitive Engineering book
You will also get instant free access to the Competitive Engineering book in e-book format.