Another great week of workshops at the British Computer Society (BCS).
London Easter Eggs
We started with a Project Management Class
Project Management Group Picture
Soheir Ghallab organizing and making it all a pleasant workshop. Thanks from all of us!
Mr. Dick Holland awarded Value Management - Master and Agile Inspection - Master. With many years of experience implementing and practicing the disciplines, and getting outstanding results. Many congratulations from Tom & Kai and I'm sure the project management community. Official Registration
- Image drawn from a Value Requirements Workshop
- Gus Power - Competitive Engineering: Data Driven Design (Lean Day London 2014)
- Quantify the un-quantifiable: Tom Gilb at TEDxTrondheim
- Project Engineering Concept Glossary going online for your convenience
- Tiny update
- 2012 Gilb Fest - PRINCIPLES: Principles, Proverbs, Practices, Paradigms and Patterns: Heuristics for Pleasing People
- Tom Gilb awarded Honorary Fellow at the British Computer Society
- Value Project Management - Lean QA Classes and awards.
- New Value Management and Lean Inspection Certificate Holders
- Review of Lean Startup book by Eric Ries