Kick-Ass Project - a new online video based training class.
If you or someone you know are interested in learning the Competitive Engineering / Evo / Value Management methods in a light fun way, there is now a new option available. Introducing KickAssProject.com an online video based training Class.
The Class is aimed at people running smaller projects than the projects we normally are involved in. It is a way to reach out to people who run projects that Tom & I normally don't reach. It is also a very Cost and time effective way to learn. No travel and no expensive public workshops needed to learn.
There are lots of free preview videos there.
You can start watching right away.
Head over to www.KickAssProject.com
- Quantify the un-quantifiable: Tom Gilb at TEDxTrondheim
- Project Engineering Concept Glossary going online for your convenience
- Tiny update
- 2012 Gilb Fest - PRINCIPLES: Principles, Proverbs, Practices, Paradigms and Patterns: Heuristics for Pleasing People
- Tom Gilb awarded Honorary Fellow at the British Computer Society
- Value Project Management - Lean QA Classes and awards.
- New Value Management and Lean Inspection Certificate Holders
- Review of Lean Startup book by Eric Ries
- Nice Value Requirements Workshop
- Kick-Ass Project - a new online video based training class.